Innovate your communication!
Stakeholders are increasingly selective in their dealings and willingness to interact, clearly demonstrating that they are not willing to invest time in contacts with no added value.
According to a market research 4 major reasons for reduction of Stakeholders access are:
- 1. Not enough time: Stakeholders are under pressure to see more patients and have more administrative work, leaving them less time for the Sales Rep.
- 2. The lack of objectivity: Stakeholders are reluctant to believe in the impartiality of Sales Reps, so prefer impartial sources of information.
- 3. Valuable Information: Stakeholders are not interested in details that do not add value to themselves or their patients or are not attractive.
They need to be convinced about the value of these interactions.
- 4.Customized communications: Stakeholders prefer personalized messages instead of the one-size-fits-all approach.
These data bring new challenges for the Pharmaceutical Industry. It becomes imperative to search for the best "Outcomes", the opening of other doors to the partnership and strengthening the relationship with healthcare providers.
- 5. Doctors approve this types of initiatives (Michel, et al)1
- 97% of interviewed Doctors declared that eDetailing is better than printed materials when explaining complex problems.
- 92% declared that eDetailing presented a better global vision about the theme.
- 89% reconized that the eDetailing is a faster method of obtaining detailed information.
- 80% recomended the continued use of eDetailing.
1 International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing; Michel, Rod; Ashill, Nicholas J; Carruthers, Janet Pharmaceutical marketing return-on-investment: a European perspective, pp174 - 189